I do love this story.
For a number of reasons, really. The vast majority of people see pornstars as airheads with little or nothing of any interest or importance to say, not to mention a brain the size of your common-or-garden pea. This is a star who is anything but.
But I also like the idea of a pornstar lecturing the Catholic Church about how it should conduct itself and its opinions as regards sexual conduct. In fairness, her views would suggest to me that she may possibly watch South Park - they are very reminiscent of Red Hot Catholic Love. Altogether now - "The Catholic Boooooat!"
Nevertheless, she's got a good point and I would love to know exactly what is going to happen to those 300 DVDs she's distributed amongst the Australian clergy. I certainly wouldn't mind having some free Belladonna DVDs thrown at me - I might consider a religious conversion just for that!