Monday, July 21, 2008

Teagan Presley Retires....Sort Of


Teagan Presley takes on Jana Jordan in a 'pretty off'. Everyone wins!

The news that Teagan Presley has retired from doing hardcore scenes hasn't been met with much in the way of joy by, well, hardly anyone. Widely regarded as one of the consistently hardest female performers around, she's now doing girl-girl and solo scenes only.

I can't say that I'm personally devastated. The above gallery, taken from Four Finger Club, is from one of her best ever scenes anyway, so one believes that we're not going to miss her hardcore stuff as much as is widely being acknowledged.

If you don't know her, well, as you can see she's pretty and shaped in a way that makes you wonder if she couldn't have carved out a highly lucrative career in fashion modelling. Like I was saying, she's mostly known for her hardcore performances, but she's also one of the few porn stars who has twice broken from the industry to have children and returned thereafter.

She also had what I regard as some rather poor-looking breast implants a couple of years back, but she announced last week she'd had them removed and decided to sell them on eBay for a charitable cause.

I'm not sure what I make of this trend for selling breast implants on eBay. They won't let me sell porn DVDs on eBay, but they'll let a porn star sell parts of her body (kinda)? NEGATIVE RATING.