Sunday, July 20, 2008

Trevor's Son Has News For Him

Surprisingly for a Mail On Sunday article, this story doesn't spend large amounts of time telling us how porn is going to be the end of the world. Maybe they're losing their touch. They're still wankers though.

For those of you not familiar with Trevor McDonald and his career, he's a highly respected newscaster, probably the premier one we've had over the last 20 years or so. Think Dan Rather except slightly less gruff. So it's understandable that this news could be slightly embarrassing for him. But no less embarrassing than News Knight, I would suggest.

But I doubt that he'll be in the slightest bit bothered. He's in his 70s, probably on the verge of retirement, and shouldn't care less one way or the other. It has made me wonder how I'd react if one of my daughters revealed that they had become major players within the adult industry.

"Dad, I've got a new job. I'm the new head webmistress of New Sensations."

"Ooh, could you get Jezebelle Bond to send me a pair of her panties?"

Hmm.