Although I have been critical of live cam sites in the past, there are still some out there that are well worth investigating. Actually, I tell a lie - it's tended to be the performers that I've been critical of, not the performers themselves.
But with ImLive and their use of professional stars for regular cam shows, they've hit a nice balance. In other words, if you're fed up of watching some bored girl in her apartment in Moscow being told what to do by some member of the Russian Mafia and want to see people who know what they're doing, where better than here?
I'm intrigued by the possibility of watching Ron Jeremy live, I must say. I'm not really sure how that would go and my mind doesn't actually want to think about it too much - no disrespect to Ron. I wouldn't want to watch a younger, less hairy, less chubby bloke either.
I'm surprised that other live cam sites haven't tried this out in the past though, I must say. Although chatting with these stars may lack the one-on-one contact you might get with your average amateur performer (although in fairness they're probably chatting to someone else on another live cam site in another window - yeah, I know all your tricks!), it's a nice chance to shoot the breeze with your favourite star.
Of course, it's easy enough to run up costs that match the GNP of Algeria if you stay on too long, but I dare say you knew that already.