http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/james-hibberd/2007/08/porn_descriptions_challenge_co.php
Now THAT is a job that I'd like to do!
This guy is absolutely right. Over here in the UK, if you surf the porn channels and check out their programme descriptions, they are often absolutely nowhere near the mark or hilariously crap.
It's an unenviable task, obviously. One of the people commenting on this linked article that ask why the descriptions aren't absolutely spot on is missing the point - they can't really say exactly what is in these shows because kids could read them at any time of the day, and you can't use any technology to block them from viewing this stuff. That's why certain words are blanked out or partially censored too.
But they are getting better and ruder, rather strangely. Check out this description for a show on Spice Extreme tonight called Extreme Whores (or Wh**es) Love Watersports:-
"The most extreme babes around just love getting caught short!"
Now I think that's pretty good. Does anybody know how I can get a job doing this? It's a dream job!