Yes, it is indeed our second anniversary today and we're celebrating by, well, watching Doctors and eating custard creams. It's a very glamorous industry, you know. It does actually seem extraordinary that we've been around for over 2 years and I know it's an old cliche to say that time really has flown, but it actually has. And it's been thoroughly enjoyable as well.
We've met some fascinating people, most of them nice, a couple of them not quite so nice. We've seen some fascinating sites (more on that later) and we think we've seen some that are going to be huge in the future. I think more than anything, the arrival of Masturbation Invasion and then Quickie Invasion has allowed us to enjoy porn far more than we expected.
How do we think we've done? I think we've done pretty well. We know we're never going to be as big as reviewing behemoths like Rabbit's Reviews and The Best Porn, and we don't expect to ever reach those heights (although the money would be nice!), but actually we quite like that. Fabulous resources though they may be in some ways, we strive to be different and we think we are.
We've got a couple of things lined up for the near future with lots more sites listed and briefly reviews here and here. Mine will now focus on hardcore and boy-girl content, whilst Misty's will now focus on solo girls and lesbian action. These will be back regularly updated by the end of the week, we assure you.
We're also in negotiations with a couple of sites for upcoming exclusive interviews, which would be nice. On top of that, I've got a major article in the offing called 20 Porn Sites To See Before You Die (if you have a terminal disease and are planning on copping it before Saturday, all I can say is that I really do hope that....you get moving and see all the sites very quickly then - chop, chop) which I hope will prove to be a bit of a good read.
Also, we've had a couple of reports that we have a fan or two on Wikipedia who have been linking to some of our stuff, so keep an eye out for us there - and thank you, whoever you are!
Keep 'em peeled!