I have seen it remarked by some people that such an investment on the company's behalf wouldn't be worth it as any movie wouldn't make that money back. Even in these financially-challenged times, that is utter drivel. As long as I'm presuming that it was one of the major players on the porn circuit that was making the offer, then it would definitely have made its money back and a lot more besides.
The offer may well have been turned down, but where there is a will, there is a way. I think what porn companies should be doing is encouraging normal passengers to attempt to join the (insert however many miles above the earth these shuttles will go, I don't know, I'm not a bleedin' expert) High Club on one of these shuttles. Then, shoot the results and send them into a porn company.
Of course, then you'd go through the process of trying to prove that it was indeed shot in space, so it probably wouldn't be worth it anyway. I'm just wondering though if the makers of the wonderful Watch Me might want to offer some kind of cash incentive to any of its members to try this out.
Mind you, at $200,000 a ticket to fly into space, a $100 book token at Amazon as a prize probably wouldn't go down too well.