Monday, October 27, 2008

The Strange Case of Ashlynn Brooke and Carlton Banks

It's fair to say that Ashlynn Brooke is one of our absolute favourite performers at this moment in time, a fact confirmed when we glared, drooling, at her official site launched by New Sensations / NS Cash back in November of last year.

Forgetting the fact that her site has the usual layout and set-up of that company, and as such lacks the interactivity with fans and members that you'd want from a great solo site as well as the personal touches, of course. It's really just a collection of her galleries and videos, and she hasn't updated her 'diary' since March. One wonders if she's even been to the site since then.

Still, it doesn't stop me from being intrigued about her so I did a bit of digging around and discovered a couple of titbits of interesting stuff. According to her Wikipedia entry, she's currently dating Tommy Gunn, and I must say his picture on his entry couldn't really have been any the less flattering if they'd tried. I'm intrigued by porn stars dating porn stars more than I am by, say, musicians dating musicians or actors dating actresses probably because of the nature of their work. It seems like the possible set-up for a comedy sketch to me.

"Hi honey, I'm home!"
"Oh hey, sweetie! How was your day at work?"
"Oh, you know, the usual. I came all over Belladonna's face, that kinda thing. You?"
"I did an anal creampie scene, it was okay."
"What's for dinner?"
"Spaghetti bolognese."
"Cool!"

Okay, not a very funny comedy sketch, but you get my drift.

I also discovered that she's an exclusively contracted Digital Sin / New Sensations girl, which must be a pisser for all those other companies who must have been falling over themselves trying to do a shoot with arguably the 'It Girl' in porn right now. But that wasn't nearly as interesting as discovering something else about her private life.

Apparently she was briefly linked to a romance with a certain Alfonso Ribeiro after they were snapped together in public. Who? Carlton off The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, that's who. As much as that particular relationship would have been fantastic for so many reasons, apparently they're 'just good friends'. She even did a video interview denying a romance.

Maybe if he'd done the 'Carlton Dance' for her he might have snagged her? Just sayin'.