Hey there, sorry about the lack of blog entries - again. I'm sort of playing around a bit with this blog to see what works best with it. I'm thinking mostly humour. We'll see, shall we?
One thing you'll generally never run out of when you're a review site is, well, sites to review. Networks are generally very forthcoming with logins for you to review their sites with, and sites can pile up pretty quickly.
Our pile is currently very large indeed, almost in an intimidating matter. You can't say to networks or sites, "Don't send us any more sites, we've got too many! Come back later!" as generally speaking they won't.
So I was having a look down our list of sites that we will be supposed to be reviewing or listing at some point in the next, well, decade really, and realised that more than anything else the sites that stood out from it are those that are titled rather strangely or misleadingly. Check this little lot out:-
Anal Demolition - technically speaking, you can't demolish an arse. I can see what they're trying to do by explaining that this is an extreme anal hardcore site, but I can't get the image of wrecking balls slamming into arses after this.
Cum Jizz - so good they named it twice? Not quite. Obviously they have decided that some people might not have quite got the idea behind this after 'cum' so they decided to throw in 'jizz' as well. Look out for Anal Arse, Lesbo Lesbian and Piddle Piss in the future.
Holes Fited - I have no idea what they were trying to do here. Holes Fitted, perhaps? Even so, what does that mean?! Answers on a postcard please.
McPorn Babes – ooh, the first Scottish-themed porn site, perhaps? No, I’m afraid not. It’s just a hardcore site. Not even a kilt or a deep-fried Mars bar to be seen. Booooo!
Nasty Pumpkin – seeing as though Halloween is on the way, this should fit the bill nicely, yes? Well, in theory, yes. But I don’t know what the hell is going on here. The tagline for a start is, “You will never look your pumpkin as before.” What?! And then, apparently, “The nasty Pumpkin likes : Eating Tomatoes, Jerking off with a cumcumber in her ass !The nasty Pumpkin doesn't like : Halloween ! (except to kill some other vegetables or fruits).” What the fuck are they talking about?! There’s no pumpkins on this bloody site. Have they gone mad or something? This is doing my head in!
Asian Prego – for so many reasons, it really is rather important that you get the name of your site spelled correctly – especially in your domain name! According to Wikipedia, these guys should probably expect a lot of hits for pasta sauces. Great site though, look out for the review soon.
Tuna Party – I searched quite a while for a meaning I might have missed here but after searching for slang uses of the word ‘tuna’ and checking the site to make sure it wasn’t a fetish site where the women dressed as bloody fish or something, I came to the conclusion that it is nonsense. Nice Steven Wright quote though.
There really is no excuse for this type of nonsense. Look out soon for our entry dedicated to stupidly named pornstars as well.