A couple of questions about this story:-
1) Why exactly were they investigating this?
2) Why has this story sprung up again three years after it was published?
They're not doing anything illegal, are they? So what exactly is the problem?
It's obvious they're talking about Bang Bus, but I do love the way that articles like this won't dare to name the site or the product in question.
But really, mainstream news investigations into things like this really are way out of their depth. I've seen Bang Bus and half the bloody girls on it are ones I've seen on plenty of porn sites in my life. It was a non-investigation that never needed to be made. Still, its naivety pales into comparison to this story, which really is a sob story of the most pathetically exploitative kind.
Seriously, if the details of this article had been made into a Hollywood movie then critics would be falling over themselves to slam its mawkishness. 'Reality' sites like Bang Bus, which by the way is quite a good site but no nearly as good as its reputation suggests, thrive on controversy and creating a notorious image for themselves. It covers up the fact that they're not real in the slightest and anyone that believes that they are is sorely deluded.
Articles like this are giving these sites the notoriety that they, in some ways, crave. Personally I don't have any problem with that - but I'd prefer to see porn sites focus on, y'know, making good porn.