Remember when Paul McCartney implored us to play the pipes of peace? Yeah, it was a crap song, wasn't it? Anyway, I thought you smoked a peace pipe, not played one. Idiot.
But yeah, when he sung that song I don't think he envisaged the playing of pipes to be those of a phallic variety. Because that's what's being attempted by a company called Ratuv as reported here.
I think this is a marvellous idea, personally. I mean, you're tried all the mediation and ceasefires and conferences and summits that you can possibly muster. What is there left to try, really? That's right - porn.
Maybe if the US had wanted to win the Vietnam War that they should have parachuted a whole bunch of Playmates behind enemy lines and distracted the Vietnamese like that. Yes, I understand by its very definition that the whole of Vietnam was technically 'enemy lines' but I'm writing a porn blog here not a bleedin' history lesson.
But there's a lot to be said for porn and nudity settling conflicts. Just imagine if Gordon Brown got naked in the next Prime Minister's Question Time session. I bet David Cameron would forgive him any NHS cuts then.