
That's Colt 45. She'll blow your head clean off. If you know what I mean.
I've always been a fan of ridiculously named porn stars. I understand the need to change your name to make you sound more like a porn star, or changing your name to maybe suit the genre of porn that you specialise in. There's even nothing wrong with changing your name to include a rude pun. There's nothing wrong with these things at all.
But one can't help wondering exactly what the name Colt 45 is supposed to be achieving. In my opinion, it's very little. Unless the reference is supposed to relate to her knockers, in which case presumably Colt 45 is meant to be a big gun. But it isn't an especially big gun, is it?
Admittedly, my knowledge of guns comes mainly from watching Arnold Schwarzenegger and Clint Eastwood films. Giving me the chance to handle one for real wouldn't be a good idea. But surely if you're going for the big tits / weaponry crossover nickname there are bigger guns you could go for. I think AK-47 Assault Rifle is quite a nice name, really. I hear that's what Michael Jackson might call his next child.
(And before any pedant comes along to pull me up on the line below the above image, yes, I know that the weapon in the film from which is taken and line refers to is a .44 Magnum. But ta anyway.)