The 5th birthday of the monumentally popular porn network Brain Pass is, you would think, the perfect opportunity for me to come up with a whole battery of grey matter related gags. But I'm actually going to resist the temptation this time around, instead opting to pay a (largely) serious tribute to one of the finest networks around.
I'll be honest. I've probably been one of the more critical reviewers of Brain Pass sites on the circuit over the last several years. Not, I must point out, because I think their sites are crap. I've never reviewed a 'crap' site from them. My criticism has been more along the lines of repetition on their sites.
For example, at one point they had as many as four different Lex Steele sites. Plus, I would question whether they need three different squirting sites. Also, several of their sites have continued to be extremely tiny without recieving many updates at all over the years. But at all times they have always packed them with great videos and great photo galleries.
What is the legacy of their 5 year tenure as a top-class porn network? Well, they're certainly unafraid of innovation and trying out something different. Hardcore Gangstas, for instance, features Ice-T. How many sites can boast that? And despite my questioning of their trio of squrting sites, Swallow Squirt is a rare foray into female ejaculation / cum-swallowing territory.
If anything, the one main criticism of their network is that they perhaps lack the one or two absolutely outstanding sites that other big networks can boast, but to counter that you could certainly argue that they also lack the one or two utterly hopeless sites that other large networks suffer with. They are certainly consistent with their sites and the content they present you with, and I reckon they're going to be celebrating many, many anniversaries in the future.
Happy birthday, guys!